Patrick I have the same Provider "Aldi Talk" but I cant conect to the Internet, because the connection button is missing ( pls help me
it doesn't work, I really want 3G...
Originally Posted by patrick246
Can anybody help?
It doesn't work...
I really want 3G! Can anybody help, please?
me too when i had buy the c peel there stand it has INTERGRATED 3G, but why can i not use it???
- C Apple Peel T288
- Hole for the Camera
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
- Supported Networks: GPRS/EDGE/3G/UMTS (No use of following networks possible: 3G/UMTS. Maximal Speed: 2.75G EDGE )
- GPRS/EDGE function for mobile Internet
- Improved Stereo Speaker
- Toughened Glass & Plastic
- Dimensions: 123 x 62 x 13 mm
- Battery: 1200mAh (Internal Battery)
- Standby time: Up to 200 hours
- Talk time: Up to 8 hours
- Messages: SMS
- Compatible with iPod Touch 4G
- English Manual
This was in the product ....
What are the gprs settings for vodafone? Thanks
Is there a way to connect to data without a data plan or do you need to get a data plan?
Anyone have the At&t gprs and mms settings?
oh sorry, vodafone gprs settings for the Netherlands
Tags for this Thread