How to update your C Apple Peel firmware
1. Turn off iPod Touch and C Apple Peel
2. Then turn on the C Apple Peel first
3. Then turn on the iPod Touch
4. Wait 1 minute
5. Open the Dial App -> Settings -> About -> Update to v3.3
6. Then press and hold the power button (for 3 seconds) of the C Apple Peel, wait 5 seconds after the c apple peel is powered off.
7. Click the Red button: "Update", you will see "Please hold down the power key" on the ipod touch's screen.
8. Then press and hold the power botton of the C Apple Peel again, do not release untill you see: "preparing,do not hold down the...." on the iPod Touch's screen.
9. If you see the "prepareing,..." then release the power button of the C Apple Peel. Then you will hear a very lightly, high noise from the back speaker of the c apple peel.
10. Then wait until the percentage bar reaches 100% ( around 5 minutes )
11. Then press Yes. Done, then power on your C Apple Peel again, then you can place a phone call to try if it is working.
Any problem occure during the update, please try again and again. normally it take several times to make it. (If it takes one time, today is your lucky day. if it still fails after 10 times, you'd better try again after a cup of coffee)